Fully equipped workshop facilities and mobile service vans can you afford to go elsewhere for your tractor servicing?
Our service department is headed up by Nigel Suckley who has been at Malpas Tractors for 30 years.
We have full workshop facilities at our Wrexham, Holmes Chapel, Lathom & Conder Green depots, as well as fully equipped service vans on the road. With the industry changing all the time we invest heavily in training; all of our Service Technicians are manufacturer trained to the highest standard. They attend manufacturer training courses on a regular basis, as well as taking part in ongoing online training programmes to further enhance their skills, and enable them to specialize in particular products. In line with our training strategy we also invest heavily in specialist tools to enable service and repairs to be carried out with the utmost speed, accuracy and efficiency.
What we can offer:
- Full Breakdown & repair service
- Service & repair to all makes of tractors & equipment
- Out of season service
- Fabrication & welding service
- Dynamomenter testing
- Routine/ preventative maintenance work
- Hydraulic flow & pressure testing
- Full air conditioning service
- Aged repairs
Click on your local branch for more information:
- We have full workshop facilities at our Wrexham, Holmes Chapel, Lathom & Conder Green depots, as well as fully equipped service vans on the road. We invest heavily in training all our service technicians.
- Malpas Tractors is a New Holland authorised Harvest Master dealer dedeicated to self propeeled forage harvesters and combines for the centre of the UK and North Wales.
- Malpas Tractors provide a winter service package for tractors, forage harvesters, combines, balers and a wide range of other machinery.
- Spread the cost of servicing your tractor with low monthy payments with the fixed price repair. We can offer a three year fixed price service contract.